Here’s another combination I tried recently and loved. There is nothing better than using up the contents of one’s fridge and freezer and creating something delicious in the process!
- Flesh of one mango – frozen
- Flesh of one small coconut – frozen (4 frozen coconut cream cubes would work perfectly with this as well)
- 1 cup Pure Harvest Coco Quench (or whatever milk alternative you prefer. Regular Full Cream, Almond, Oat or Coconut & Almond milk would work as well)
- 1 large handful baby spinach
- 1 small handful mint leaves
- Juice of 1 lime
- Chia seeds for topping (optional)
I let the frozen coconut flesh and mango thaw a little bit and then added all ingredients and blended together to create a lovely, thick and almost sorbet-textured smoothie. Top with some chia seeds if you like.